By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Hester Van Diggelen's web site for personal viewing, non-commercial transitory viewing, or social media sharing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
i. modify the materials with malicious or defacing purpose or intent;
ii. use the materials for any commercial purpose;
iii. attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any content on Hester Van Diggelen's web site;
iv. remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
v. transfer the materials to another person for intents other than social media sharing or "mirror" the materials on any other server for commercial purposes.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Hester Van Diggelen at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on Hester Van Diggelen's web site are provided "as-is." Hester Van Diggelen makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Hester Van Diggelen does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its internet website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Hester Van Diggelen or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Hester Van Diggelen's internet site, even if Hester Van Diggelen or a Hester Van Diggelen authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Hester Van Diggelen's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Hester Van Diggelen does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete, or current. Hester Van Diggelen may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. Hester Van Diggelen does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Hester Van Diggelen has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its internet website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Hester Van Diggelen of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
Any claim relating to Hester Van Diggelen's website shall be governed by the laws of the State of California without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
• Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected
• We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law
• We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes
• We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned
• Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date
• We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use, or modification
• We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.